Garlic Butter & Mushrooms Baked Pork Chop Recipe
Pork, it’s the other white meat. Okay, that’s an old slogan and pork isn’t chicken. It does contain a little more fat and has to be trimmed well. Here’s a recipe that will be sure to impress your everyone! It’s delicious and easy with a great butter sauce that compliments the meal perfectly!
- 3-4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- ½ Stick Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- ¼ Cup Flour, All Purpose
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, Cleaned and Sliced
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat combine butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
- Once butter has melted, add your pork chops and seer on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Once both sides of the pork chops are a golden brown place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until centers are no longer pink. *Time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Remove skillet from oven and remove your pork chops and sit them aside to rest.
- Whisk flour and milk into your pan with the remaining liquids after removing the pork chops. Whisk until all lumps are removed. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over the top of pork chops.